Friday, October 14, 2005

The Best of Homesteader Life

To tell you the truth, I'm having trouble thinking of anything to write about lately. Its been a while since I have writen anything of substance. I'm pretty busy right now getting ready for winter and have a few things on mind that are taking up what little mind God gave me. With that said, I'm going to take a break from the old blogging thing for a spell. Mabey a week, mabey a month, I'm not sure. As soon as I have something to contribute to the cause, I'll return. If this is your first time here, take a look at the "Best of Homesteader Life". I'll be back.

Richest Man on Earth

Will You Survive?

The Sin of Birth Control and The Death of The Family Farm

Another Kind of Inheritance

No Land...No Problem

Diversity is Not Enough

Just Do It

More on Money

5 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi

Wow, thats wonderfull news. We've loved having you as a regular commenter, you seem to always have something of value to add. You folks will be in our prayers. If you happen to read this before you leave, send me an email (trryscott3@aol.com) so we could could share addresses. I'd love to keep in touch with you.

 
At 10/14/2005 5:26 PM, Blogger Tom Scepaniak said...

I understand where your coming from Scott, it sure does happen.Set back a spell and enjoy what the Lord has given your family.While we're waiting for your return make sure you drop by over at my or some of the other blogs and keep in touch.

Tom

 
At 10/14/2005 5:54 PM, Blogger Herrick Kimball said...

Hi Scott,

You're the guy who inspired me to start a Christian-Agrarian blog of my own. I hate to see you go but I sure do understand why.

As much as I hate to admit it, Blogging takes time away from the family, and that's not an "Agrarin value." So we have to find a balance and I think that means periodic absences are necessary and important.

Nevertheless, I will miss you and I hope you will come back soon, even if only for a short blog (or two) every once in awhile.

Herrick
The Deliberate Agrarian

 
At 10/15/2005 10:58 PM, Blogger mothersong said...

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your blog. I have a little folder in my favorite places called "Best Blogs". There's yours, KSMilkmaid's, Northern Farmer, The Deliberate Agrarian, TNFarmgirl, The Jersey Homesteader, a couple of others. I check them most every day.

I hope you're not gone for long.But if you are, I hope you know that even if it didn't seem like much to you, what you had to say was interesting and entertaining for me.

Thanks so much!

 
At 10/16/2005 3:48 AM, Blogger Authentic Farmer said...

Scott,

I understand, oh do I understand. It's a challenge to keep up the posts and be present to your family and your work... Thanks for all you have done, and I'll keep checking back!

JM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home