Thursday, July 21, 2005

Gone to Polyface Field Days

We are in the process of packing the car. I spent the day tying up loose ends around here, making sure everything is ready for my departure. My cousin got here tonight to help out the folks while I'm gone. My brother has said he'll come out and lend a hand, so I suppose they've got it covered. I still feel a little funny leaving all this work for other people to do. Leah and the boys are extremely exited. We'll be leaving in the morning, after I get one more milking done. I'll probably milk early so we can get a good start on the trip. Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll be back Monday with all the news from Polyface and some pictures. Have a good weekend my friends.

4 Comments:

At 7/21/2005 5:16 PM, Blogger B. D. Buie said...

Boy, I bet you'll have a blast! Be sure to post lots and lots of pictures.

 
At 7/21/2005 7:07 PM, Blogger Herrick Kimball said...

God bless you and your family Scott...May this trip be safe and greatly inspiring, and a wonderful memory. I can't wait to hearabout it all. (Tell Rick S. I said "Hi")

I understand they stopped selling admission to the Polyface Field Days when they got up to 1300 people. So you won't be alone helping Joel with the morning chores!

 
At 7/22/2005 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful, have fun and tell us a lot of stuff when you return....
Squareye56

 
At 7/24/2005 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. Just came across your blog today :D It's very nice! I'll definatly be coming back often :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home