Saturday, June 25, 2005

Cows got out

It was a hot one today, 93 degrees. We finaly got done with chores and went up to the house only to find half the herd in my backyard and in the woods. A tree fell on the fence and shorted it out. Little john and I drove them back down to the pasture and fixed the fence. As you may have guessed John found wild strawberries on the trip! I'm getting ready to enjoy a well deserved glass of Milk Stout that a friend brought over last night.

If your still on the fence about becoming an agrarian, just take a look at What we eat for breakfast.

Tom has been Cutting Hay and Day Dreaming.

I have started reading Ideas Have Consequences by Richard M. Weaver tonight. I got 4 pages into it and all I can say is "this is a great book". You can expect to see some posts inspired by this book in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home