Saturday, January 07, 2006

Short Saturday Post

Wow, I haven't been a very faithful blogger lately. We are keeping busy out here and the weather has been better than average. It cooled down last night pretty good but they are forcasting temps in the high 30s again for the upcoming week. We've used a lot less wood the last few weeks and for that I'm thankful. The pile is shrinking and I'll have to cut more before spring, thats for sure. The website project is going well. In case you hadn't figured it out, the very talented Valerie is doing our work. She has set up a shopping cart thing-a-ma-bob for our soaps. I've been playing around with that the last couple of days, with the little spare time I've had, instead of blogging. Since I can not think of anything of substance to write about tonight, I'll just give you a few links to click. Papist Pete tipped me off on an interesting article on agrarianism that you might like reading. Kelly Klober asks the question Avian Flu: Pandemic or Mass Hysteria? Bret McAtee shares the Banking Catechism over at the Backwater Report.

2 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 7:35 AM, Blogger Christine said...

A website- how exciting!

I've been working on one too, but I need help. Do you think Valerie would help me out?

 
At 3/23/2013 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"Dear Webmaster,
I was reading http://homesteaderlife.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_archive.html the link to http://www.newpantagruel.com/issues/2.3/agrarianism.php wasn't working but I have found it at http://www.biostim.com.au/pdf/Agrarianism.pdf if you want to update it for your readers.
Kind regards
Mary Shawollien"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home